Thursday, September 23, 2021

Kate’s Humidor

 This is my journey to my favorite cigars and places. What I like, dislike, and cigars that I will smoke on occasion and why. Please remember these are always in my very humble opinion. 

I started smoking cigars when I worked on the railroad many years ago and since then my tastes have grown and changed based on experience and of course the almighty budget. 

It’s been a long and wonderful journey filled with great places and most importantly outstanding people.

If anyone has any great cigars that you think I should try feel free to make suggestions and /or send me one to try.

I’m not a purist I only know what I like. Don’t ask me if I taste berries or flavor or most anything else as I’m just a person who enjoys the experience and the ambience of the leaf and the location. 

My husband and I like to travel in an RV and we look for cigar shops, bars and lounges where we can stop and enjoy our passion.

Thanks for joining me on the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment